Saturday, July 26, 2014

KENNY NAWLING'S TAKES ON SERCO

I don't know who Kenny Nawling's is, and the article doesn't mention where we can hear his radio show, but this dude is already my hero.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-002/Man-handcuffs-self-to-door-of-controversial-ACA-contractor-in-protest-268666342.html
“I would like to talk to the highest ranking official in this office, so you’re not willing to get someone to talk to me,” Nawling said. “What I’m going to do is handcuff myself to this door until someone comes out to talk to me.”
Residents of other nations have protested Serco as well. People have staged protests over the company in Australia. In the United Kingdom, the company is also embroiled in controversy over government contracts. 

He handcuffed himself to Serco's front door!  (This is the company that sabotaged ACA applications to the tune of $1.3 Billion dollars of taxpayer money-- 1.2 billion for the contract, and another 98 million extension to pay them to actually process the applications they sabotaged! My previous post about them: http://optinstl.blogspot.com/2014/07/serco-is-about-lot-more-than-sabotaging.html)

St. Louis needs more people like Kenny Nawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment