Cut and paste each side twice on the same page, with the page set to LANDSCAPE not portrait. Make two sided copies and cut them in half. (Don't copy the red lettered stuff.)
Or, make your own leaflet and hand them out! Do what feels right to you! Be the change you want to see in the world!
This leaflet has been edited three times, with changes each time. You may have an older one.
- When will more Metrolink services be built in north St. Louis-- the area with the most riders, and the most transit dependent riders? Why is there no north-south Metrolink line?
- Why are there no bathrooms at Metrolink stations and Bus Transfer centers? When will bathrooms be installed at existing stations? (Metro could rent Port a Potties for $100 a day. If they put in one at North Hanley and charged 50 cents a use they would easily make their money back, Port a Potties would be a temporary solution, but at least there would a toilet! )
- Why has Metro refused to negotiate a new union contract with their drivers for 3 years? Why no raise for 6 years?
- Why haven't they installed phone charging stations at Bus and Metrolink stations?
- Why aren't discounted (or free) passes available to low-income people, the unemployed, and people on government assistance?
- Why doesn't Metro survey its bus riders to find out their riders needs and concerns? (They only survey on Metrolink once a year, but buses are the biggest share of their business!)